Thursday, December 8, 2011

What Goes Around Comes Around: Ted Talk With Naomi Klein











This is such an important talk on so many levels, including breaking my blogging silence!

Lets have a conversation about this.  I know I have been quiet for a few weeks here, however you can still find me updating pictures and messages on the sister blog via Tumblr, which is also linked at the top of this page. If you have an account follow me on there, if you don't, make one so you can!  

"This is our only home, there is no escape hatch...life is too precious to be risked for any profit." 

What stands out or strikes you as interesting, important, or controversial in this video?  Have you read anything by Naomi Klein?  Do you have any other comments or suggestions regarding this video directly or indirectly?  Comment below or email me shapedbymylife@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment