Saturday, August 6, 2011

Happy 25th Birthday Gina Marie!

August 6th, 1986 my baby sister was born. 8/6/86 was a very special day. The story goes like this: sometime in the months before she arrived, my parents told me that they were going to have a baby; they told my little self that it could be a boy or a girl.  But I was adamant I was going to have a baby sister.  And I was right!  We've been through a lot, both good and bad, and I remain forever grateful for you and that you are in my life!




As the years go on...




...I watch her grow...




...as my sister...




...and as the beautiful young woman she is...


"Sisters share.  That is the myth, and most of the time I believe it is also the truth...They entrust each other with their private thoughts...They confess the idiotic things they've done, the brilliant...They are stronger for having known each other, because they share the gifts that come from surviving a family's darkest times together...She is our contemporary [and because she is], our relationship with her is often the longest we will have with any other woman.  Even in muted form, the tie will last our entire lives, and as its strongest and most beautiful, it is a treasure we hope we will never live without." -Claudia O'Keefe


HAPPY QUARTER-OF-A-CENTURY BIRTHDAY BABY SIS!!!!! LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment