Friday, August 5, 2011

From Dirt to Dinner

One thing I've always loved about summer is the fresh fruit and vegetables.  Growing up with a garden, fresh vegetables never seemed like as big of a deal as I can now appreciate that they are.  I love the plethora of ways fruits and veggies can be prepared, especially when all you do is clean them off and then you eat them!

The vegetable garden has come a long way this year!
  Here is a picture of one of the salads I've made with our fresh lettuce!
 Swiss Chard from the garden with angel hair pasta & feta cheese. 

 More meals and pictures to come!


Are you gardening? Or shopping at a local Farmer's Market? Have a favorite recipe you want to share? Comment below or email me at shapedbymylife@gmail.com









1 comment:

  1. Laura, I LOVE the title of this post. I feel like it would make a great cookbook title. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete