Friday, June 14, 2013

Friday: Pay Attention



Both images are from the facebook page of the website Woman 2 Woman. While the focus of her page is about women's experience with trauma, these conjure all sorts of issues, particularly how my inner voice to myself is certainly not as mean as it used to be, but I certainly don't speak very positively to myself as frequently or consistently as I'd like. Being aware that this needs concerted effort on my part is a good reminder on this Friday evening. I choose positivity, even though that means I have to do some work. Like the image I posted just the other day, while hate is easier than love when dealing with other people, that has been true for my relationship with myself too. 

Are you only focusing on the negative? How is that working for you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment