Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tumblr Tuesday!


I found this video via a post from tumblinfeminist!


Readers I need your help! I am trying to figure out if posting Monday through Friday is the best route for this blog (I'm leaning towards yes right now).  I am also trying to decide, if I do post five days a week if there should be more of a schedule, so you know what topic to expect on what day.  Would more order be positive?  If, for example, Monday were an open day for whatever were happening in the world locally or globally, internally or externally, Tuesday was committed to a shout-out to someone's tumblr, Wednesday were about sex, food, books, or music, Thursday was about body image and Friday was about Feminism?  Do you have feedback or suggestions about some kind of schedule?  Do you prefer the free format as is?  I want to hear from you!

Comment below or email me shapedbymylife@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment